Please respect us and do not download our images.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mercon

Mermaid Convention 2011


Tavin and I took part in the first ever national mermaid convention. Well it was defiantly a different kind of experience but we had a blast.
Tavin was featured in 3 different news papers, many blogs and the Las Vegas news. Click here,Mercon, to see a small clip.
If you google Tavin goetting many things come up.

I cant believe how much fun we had. Tavin won the pageant and stole many hearts. We were there forever having people take pictures with him.
At night Tavin went home with his Olma and I went to a pool party.
We were being silly and just having a fun old time
I won 300 bucks that night:)
I also sewed me and Tavins tails
Here are some photos.
Tammy, Seazon, Kim and Me (My work friends rock)
Admiring his medal
Tavin and Mrs. International Mermaid
Hammin it up for the camaras.
I will never forget watching everyone get out of their chairs to come to the stage and take a photo of him. I was so proud, Tyler and I could not stop smiling.
One Lady came up and told us that we make the cutest babies. I loved hearing that.