Please respect us and do not download our images.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

6 Months


Tavin is Six Months old!!!!





Things Tavin does at 6 months:

He has learned to stick his tongue out (His Aunt Olma taught him this, which is my mother)
He will stop crying if I start to sing "all the rain drops" it always works
He is trying so hard to crawl
He sits up great by himself
He love his Thumper toy and hugs it while he sleeps
He eats out great with us and sit in his chair playing with his toys like an angel
He talks all the time
He is wearing 9-12 month clothing
Loves to sleep next to Mommy
Pulls down my shirt when he is hungry, anyones shirt for that matter
Smiles and giggles all the time
Looks exactly like Mommy and Uncle Adam when they were babies.
Has been to the emergency room twice, and not because I'm a crazy mom
Love his jumper
Loves to touch peoples faces
stands up while holding on to his toy box or any other piece of furniture.
Always bangs on things like he is a drummer
Crys when I walk in the room until I hold him, huge mommies boy. I love it.
I am loving 6 months, he is so self entertained but not mobile. We wish he could stay like this forever.




We have survived our wonderful baby and he is so great he makes us look like the best parents.
He is an average boy.
27.5 inches long
18.5 Pounds
and is in the 75 percentile for both.