Please respect us and do not download our images.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Things I want

I love many things. On my list of things I want are.....
The I-Pad, I would love to have one just for fun I don't need it, hence why i haven't bought one
Ok this stroller is a must when I have a little girl. The Juicy sales lady was trying so hard to have me buy it, great commission for sure, but I said it would just be cruel to put my son in a pink juicy stroller. When I have a girl this is the first thing on my list.
How freaking cute is this kitchen aid from William Sonoma. When I have my own kitchen this will be mine I promise. It has Jessica written all over it.
Tyler just bought me a pair of Juicy earrings for mothers day, but our anniversary is coming up and I love the banner earrings and neckless that they have out right now.


One day I will have these things and want new things but for now I will dream....