Please respect us and do not download our images.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Veggies Please

I am now a vegetarian, I know its weird I love meat but not after all this education I recently got.

Tyler and I have been watching Documentaries, we are old and like to be educated, and we watched this one "Food Inc." If you like meat don't watch it. I just cant believe how mass produced everything is and how it is all so full of hormones and how cruel the animals are treated. I know just me not eating meat isn't going to change all of this but I just cant do it anymore.
Well this is my all time favorite market here in Point Loma were we live. It is a co-op so everything is locally grown and fresh and organic!!!!
We also have a farmers market every wednesday night so this is were we get a lot of our fruits and veggies I love the freshness and the experience of the out side market.
I love the taste of meat so this has been kinda hard for me but I am happy with my choice.