Please respect us and do not download our images.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Happy Birthday

Tavin is ONE!!!!!

I cant believe how fast this year has gone by. I am so proud to be Tavin's mother, I will never truly deserve to be his mom. He is the best baby for me. We have such a great bond and connection I would not change it for the world.

Tavin at ONE....

Walks extremely well, never crawls anymore unless he is climbing stairs
When he puts food in his mouth he closes it and says mmmmmmm (so cute)
Loves to hug, gives the best and biggest hugs.
He will just walk up to you and hug you any time of the day
Learned how to give kisses, so precious he always give 4 or 5 at a time, we love it
Is such a sweet kid and hugs all his friends he doesn't hit or pull hair
Loves his mommy the most, always wants me around and hates when I leave
Only says DADA and Hi. He recognizes Tyler as his dad which is so cool
Loves to take my phone and talk into it
Hides his toys in the kitchen cabinets or our night stands
Waves, high fives, claps, signs milk and more
Sleeps from 8-5 then 530-7:) We love this
Loves stuffed animals and snuggles them all the time.
Doesn't cry when we put him to sleep, he just lays down looks at us and closes his eyes
Has more toys then Target sells
He is so loved by so many and such a lucky kid and I am so proud of him
He loves the park swings but the slide is his all time favorite
Is eating everything and trying to use a spoon
Loves the bath tub so much
Is getting warmed up to Gymboree
He is now becoming more social but is defiantly self entertained.
Will walk around and play in his room for hours if I let him.
Recognizes his name very well
Listens to what I ask for, if I say bring me a toy he will if I say go play in your room he will.
Loves to nurse and will try to pull my shirt down.
When he does nurse he always wants access to both at once
He is a total mommies boy and I love it
Will never walk away from me to far and always looks to make sure Im not going anywhere
He gets tons of complements on his cuteness everywhere we go
Has 6 teeth
Is called Baby Tavin by all his friends
His eyes change colors from blue to green its neat
We will find out wednesday how tall he is and how much he weighs.
He is the best baby and I don't want him to grow anymore, I love everything about him right now and it is getting better every day.

Happy Birthday Baby Tavin we love you!!!