Please respect us and do not download our images.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tavin's Birthday Party

Here are some photos of Tavin's big day
My photographer Christine Stokes took so many great photos I cant upload them all. I have like 200.

Tavin's buddies
Mom and Olma
Have some cake Olma.


Tavin had an amazing birthday bash. We had 30 people over at our house on a beautiful sunny San Diego afternoon. Tavin was not feeling his best but the party was awesome. We did BBQ and had tons of food, beer, wine, juice boxes and anything you could want.
His invitations, I cut the address out
We were so pleased so many could make it.
After Cake, Tavin went into a sugar coma

My hanging monkeys, I had a few out and around.

My boss made this Cake. I could not find a bakery to do what I wanted so she did it. It was amazing. It was banana and chocolate:) For monkey theme.
The kids had tons of crafts to choose from, here is one of them.

There party bags were full of monkey goodness to take home.


We had all the party favors lined up in the back, monkeys and balloons, the rest of my house was full of food.


I had no idea how much work it is to throw a party. I will be waiting a few more years before Tavin has another big bash. Everyone raved about how much fun they had and that was what it was all about.