Please respect us and do not download our images.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Flash Back

December Recap

We got a new Camera in December a Nikon and we love it. Here are some pictures that we have taken on it.


Here is Tavin Christmas morning, at my moms house
I just loved this Christmas hat he has, Christmas eve eve.
We took our Christmas card photos, sorry if you did not receive one.
I love this picture
We went to the most amazing live Nativity at our sister church. It was incredible and we enjoyed it with friends
Here we are in the petting zoo
Tavin would push the animals around if they would not move he would give them a push, he wanted to constantly chase them
My mom got him this cute P.J. outfit
A few blocks from our house the neighborhood decorates like crazy, it is like Las Vegas opportunity Village and I LOVE IT. I am also glad it is not my street because I can not imagine the electricity bill these homes have.
Tavin ran around like crazy loving all the lights and fun activities
We saw Santa
Tavin did not love santa at all this year

I had my company work party. We all got underwater video camera's and mermaid ornaments of course.
We had the best holiday with friends and family.