Please respect us and do not download our images.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Some Random stuff

Tavin's Buddy Logan had his 4th birthday Party
It was a swimming party
Logan, Tyler and Tavin. Logan is such a good big brother to Tavin he is so sweet and we love him so much. Happy Birthday
At th Zooo
We have passes to the San Diego ZOO. It is huge and we love to go, we finally did a bus tour which was a ton of fun.
We took a trip to Arizona and visited Tylers Grandparents. Tavin was such a joy and they had so much fun.
My big guy. Still backward facing. I wish the car seat laws would stop changing it is hard to keep up on
I love love love these jeans of Tavin's I never have to buy clothes because he gets the best hand me downs but I bought these and I wish I got the next size up. So cute.
Tavin has not one but two of everything including Climbers so he has one in his room and a larger one outside. He loves the slide and I love these little monkey P.J.'s that Tammy got him. He looks like a little old man.