Please respect us and do not download our images.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Mommy and Dedication

My mommy came to town for Tavin's dedication. I love my mom so much she is the greatest mom and best Olma (Grandma) anyone could ask for. She is so much fun she went body surfing with Harry, I don't body surf so I was a spectator with Tavin who loved the sand.
He loved the sand at one point he just opened his mouth and full on face planted to try and eat it. I was scrapping sand out of his mouth and off of his face like a mad woman. He wasn't even trying to spit it out he is such a stinker.
We must go to the beach more often he was so entertained and he loved to put his toes in the water, the cutest thing. The water is cold but he would sit there as it hit him and he would mush his feet down in the wet sand.

Olma and Tavin
We had Tavin Dedicated to Calvary Chapel Point Loma on Fathers Day
I am so happy to have done this; after the service they provided cake in celebration

He got 2 cakes, but he didnt like it much. I gave him a teeny tiny peace. He was not a fan.