Please respect us and do not download our images.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Uncle Zane and Uncle luke

My little brother Luke who is now 10, crazy, was in town for a football tournament (He is amazing) so after his game I got to steal him and Zane away. I miss them and love them so much. I wish I lived in Vegas just to be close to these two guys they are the most amazing kids I know, so strong, so smart, so talented, and I am so proud of them and glad I get to call them family.
Well we decided to go to Chuckie Cheese, I love this place Im like a little kid, as Zane would say. When we pulled up Luke was sitting in back with Tavin he unbuckled Tavin from his seat after we parked and as I went to grab him Luke said, "Ill carry him." What!!! I love it. He was such a proud uncle carrying him all the way into the building and then feeding him. I was so excited that he wanted to help. He later bought Tavin a frame with his tickets so that he could put his first time to Chuckie Cheese picture in it. How freakin sweet, he has the biggest heart ever. He gets this from his sister.
My boys and loves of my life
Zane is awesome with kids. I could totally see him in a career with children. He has so much patience, is so gentle and is willing to always play with his favorite nephew. While eating dinner Tavin started screaming because I was not feeding him fast enough so Zane just picked up his spoon and started helping. I loved it. It was like having 2 of the best nannies for an evening. They are so good with Tavin.
First time at Chuckie Cheese
Movie time with the Uncles
Luke demonstrating Tavins toy.
At Uncle Luke's game. Go Federals
I love these Boys so much. Oh and they got braces. Zane had his braces colors Pink and Black!!! I know he loves his big sis when he puts her two favorite colors on:)