Please respect us and do not download our images.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

11 Months

Where has the time gone?
(I don't know why his face is blurry)

My little guy is going to be a year on October 13th.....
At 11 months:

Tavin is walking everywhere
He says "HI" "Mama" "Dada" "Ott Oh"
He loves his mom, does not want me to leave his sight
Is eating almost everything
The best shopper
Not sure how long or how much he weighs we go next month
He hugs his stuffed animals all the time
Loves to snuggle his blankets
Rubs his eyes when he is tired
Smiles all the time
Has 6 teeth so far but is on his way to more
Gives great hugs
Swims one time a week and goes to gymboree
Loves sea world
Wearing 12 month clothes
Still loves to nurse, will pull down anyones top to see if they have milk
Such a ham, will go from crying to smiling if you hold up a camera
Not super social, would rather not be around a whole bunch of babies. It takes him a few minutes to warm up to his environment.
Loves "Peek a boo"
Loves doing "So Big"
So curious about everything
Loves the cell phone and remotes
He is so tall and lean
He walks funny when I put shoes on him
He is the best child ever, I am so lucky to be his mommy.

I cant believe how fast time goes, I miss when he use to get a bottle how excited he would get. I always want him to just stay the age he is but each day gets better all the time.