Please respect us and do not download our images.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Beaver

I know I have been slacking big time on updating my blog. I am a busy lady.

Well for Labor Day we headed up to Beaver, Utah. Tylers family has a house there and so we took a road trip. We stopped in Vegas on our way and picked up Zane and Luke. I was so thrilled that they were able to join us. My dad let me take his Expedition for more room and we headed up. Tyler, Zane, Byron and there buddies went to a concert in St George then met us in Beaver after.
Luke, Tavin, Lisa and I enjoyed spending time together. We bought some water guns board games cards and gave each other fake tattoos. I loved my time with Luke it was so needed and precious to me. I miss him all the time. I hate how much him and Zane have grown and I just wish they could live here with me.

Tavin exploring
My Babies
My mom and Stepdad came up from their property in Cedar and went to the lake with us one day. We just hung out, had a BBQ, made smores, shopped and relaxed.
All our buddies who joined us. Minus my mom and Harry
Before we left for home Zane and Luke got there hands dipped in wax. It was a really cool candle shop they had and it was a neat process.
We headed back to Vegas, I was driving with Tyler, Zane, Luke, Tavin, and my two dogs when " POP!!!!" My tire blow. It was kind of scary and I felt horrible because it was my dads car, but he is always so understanding and did not care.We put our spare on, with the help of a very nice man that stopped to help us, and found out our spare was extremely flat. Well we drove for 15 miles to a gas station that come to find out did not have an air pump. Then another 15 miles later we found hope in a gas station that had air. It was an adventure.

I had such a blast with all my family.