Please respect us and do not download our images.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sea World

I am currently only working 10 hours a week. I love it!!! Tavin and I are always doing fun stuff

Our favorite is Sea World

 Huge Elmo fan... so He loves the Bay of Play which is all Sesame Street
 Playing before to many kids arrive


 Hold on mom I need a little break
 This was the first time we got to ride rides. We went on two, he would cry and when they started would be so happy.
 Turtles
 "Where did the turtle go mommy?"
 Shamu
 Shamu and Baby Shamu
 Tavin and Shamu seemed to love each other
Shamu was thinking Tavin would make a good snack. 
 Tilly and Elmo:) Yeay!!!!
 Although Tavin was so excited, as soon as we got close to Elmo he was very scared. He would not let me put him down and had a death grip on me.