Please respect us and do not download our images.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Tavin Update

I know I have been soooo bad at blogging. Summer is my busiest time of year and things are starting to slow down again until the holidays:) 

Tavin is 23 Months!!!!!!!

He has changed so much since I have blogged last. Here are a few things that have gone on.

 Tyler gave Tavin his first little hair cut..... Mommy did not love it. We are keeping it long for now
 Tavin was not a big fan either


 My mom has a horse and now so does Tavin

 Tavin takes is toys into the shower to play
 Found my little sneak on the computer
 Mothers Day Lunch
 Handsome boy at about 20 months






 Finally into characters and Elmo is the winner:) 



 Love that the long hair is back. Tavin 22 months

 We went to a few concerts in the park this summer
 Tavin was responsible for Little Lo
 Tavin and Sam 
 At the Zoo, we have passes so we went a lot this summer
 We went over to Heather's to swim, eat, play and chat

 My water bug!!!1


 His favorite things combined, Slide and pool!!!
 Wild Ride
 Little mommies
 He started Preschool


 When I went to pick him up he was showing all of his friends his family photo.
They keep a family wall so the kids can look at their families during school. 




 Third day of preschool with a little attitude.... Sorry they are side ways

Having so much fun playing and living with him we don't have time to update all the time....to busy living:)