Please respect us and do not download our images.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Summer Weddings and Visits

We had two weddings this summer and some very fun visits
 My brother Brad and Sister in-law Lisette came to visit before they moved to Florida
 We were so happy they could make it... We went to a comedy show and the beach
 Nakeisha my lovely cousin came down for the weekend as well. We had a good time drinking and catching up. 

 Luke had a football tournament here
 He played 5 game and they WON!!!!!!!!!!!
 Get On My Level!!!1
 Dad and Zane... I took the boys to the luxury movie theatre out here. We got to see a 3-D movie while eating and relaxing in huge lazy boys
 My friend from Vegas, Vince got married
 We had a blast!!!
 Chad and Janelle also took the plunge 
they got married on a yacht and it was amazing, so beautiful. Tyler was a groomsman and Tavin did so great on the boat.