Please respect us and do not download our images.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

California



I have turned into a California girl.

I am one of those crazy people. This is why:

I only like organic fruits and veggies. I use to not care.

I only let my son eat organic too, how crazy right.

I am a member of a Co-Op and I go to the farmers market. (its right down the street at the beach every wednesday)

I have my own orange tree that I love and a garden that we basically live off of. I want a chicken for fresh eggs. Don't worry I get fresh eggs from a girl I work with.

I pay way to much for my appearance, my face cream is important to me. I love to get my nails done and my eye brows waxed. This is new for me too.

I never stop all the way at a stop sign if there is no one else at the other stop signs. (California Stop baby)

I work out way more then I use to.

I love wearing shorts with boots, so so tacky

I like my hair bleached.

I feel like I constantly need to tan, although I am pail right now

This sign never phases me as I drive down the free way anymore.



Now don't get me wrong I think that most the laws here are boggis,
I am probably the only conservative here still.