Please respect us and do not download our images.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Teething

We have a drool master on our hands along with some fussy out bursts. Well It is around that time for teeth to come in and I cant wait to see him with some teeth. I have a feeling his first tooth wont come for another month or so. But here is what we use and they work great.

These teething tablets are all natural and dissolve in the mouth, This neckless has everyone thinking my son is a girl but the amber has made teething so far a breeze. He wears it all day and night and we don't seem to have any problems. I have heard horrible stories about teething and I think this neckless has helped us and we have not had much of a problem at all.
You know your kid is cute when people go out of their way to tell you so:) I love it:)