Please respect us and do not download our images.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Family

My family rocks. I have the greatest brothers anyone could ask for. My older brother is wonderful, he helps and supports me constantly and is so successful, at a very young age. My dad did us well we are both very independent and love our family so much. My younger brothers are my world I love seeing them and I miss them every day, I love San Diego but I hate being 5 hours away from my little guys. Not to mention my cousins are super awesome and we keep in close contact which is cool cause not many people can say that. I also have the greatest husband and son. We just started our own family and there couldn't be more love and support in my life.

My job also rocks. I am on my way to doing what I love and we are very fortunate. My boss is so awesome she supports us, pays me way to much, and always values my opinions. And she lets me bring my son to work. I am so lucky, super happy, and I love all my friends and family. I love hard and give a lot and keep only those who are true close to me. (I don't do the losing trust thing) I couldn't be more blessed with those around me and I couldn't be happier. I love living a block from the beach and I love waking up to my husband knowing he will always be mine and I love my son. Thank you for all of those who have supported me and been truly amazing. I love you all. I just couldn't be happier and I wish the same for all of you.